Mastery is what you make it!
Hey Ski Friends,
This winter saw some awesome early powder snow, stay tuned as I'm going to release a mastery video clip of How Powder Skiing Should be done...
There's serious distractions hitting everyone these days on their phones, and it's getting worse. Be sure to keep a daily discipline to your schedule.
1) Train your body in turn your mind.
2) Set your SKIING Goals Boldly.
3) Never do what the majority do, they're sure to be wrong.
4) That training point, No.1, train 6 days a week. Include Plyometrics.
5) That Ski Goal, No.2, Write it down, in BOLD with a SHARPIE, set a deadline to it!
Did you download your free powder skiing guide!?
It's easy to get, just click here.
February 16th, 2022
Congratulations to Clement Noel (and the Club des sports, Val d'Isere) in the Mens Olympic Slalom.
Bravo Mon Ami!
Integrity and humility are core values required towards your total successful journey in Skiing. More often than not (especially these days) people either don't respect these 'powers' or simply don't understand their importance.
You can't 'cheat' your way to success, you'll only cheat yourself.
Remain humble and integral, these values will make you.
If left out they'll break you!
These are the two key values that I nurture...
They will define you.
• Alpine Ski Coach - B.E.E.S 1er degre ski alpin
• Ironman athlete
Join me in person in Val d'Isere or Online.
Complete Learner and underconfident intermediate Skiers see:
• Ultimate Skiing Secrets, Beginner to Parallel Success
Intermediate Skiers wanting to Ski Off Piste see:
• Ultimate Powder Skiing, Introduction to Off Piste Success
For FREE Ski Tips:
Follow the free resources in the 'Ski Tips' menu above for more information.
Ever wondered what it takes to ski the perfect off piste line in deep powder snow?
Get started below and download my free starter guide...
YES - IT IS REALLY FREE - NO CATCHES!
Fancy a Slice...
Check out my Chocolate Orange Cake.
Click here for the full recipe.
Martin racing at Ironman with Alistair Brownlee. Pumped!
Alistair is the most humble athlete in the field. He's also focused to a fault, a true role model.
Master Your Skiing with Martin Mckay
The Original and Best - Since 1988